- Do you struggle to fit into a fitness routine?
- Do you fall off the bandwagon almost as soon as you get started?
- Do you need equipment free, flexible training options?
- Are you ready to make a change?
If you want to get consistent with your training then Habits & Consistency is here for you. For your fitness routines to succeed they must be consistent, for them to be consistent they must become habits. With the right tools you can get consistent too - no matter what your schedule!
If you have a desk job, don't have (or want) a gym membership, don't prioritise your training above all else... then you are just like me! I am the imperfect PT, but I get my training in and I love what my body is capable of! If you want to enjoy your body, feel strong and pain free then keep reading...
Think of a bad habit you have. How hard is it to change that bad habit? Habits are powerful. They dictate the majority of our daily behaviours. If we can understand and modify our habits we can have this powerful behavioural shortcut on our side.
By making use of your brain's habit hardware we can make exercising consistently the default. You will no longer decide to workout, you will no longer fight against inertia, you will just get up and move. Habitually, consistently and in line with your schedule!
How does Habits & Consistency work?
How does a 4 week course transform your routines? It doesn't. It transforms you.
The course has three parts:
- The Theory: Once you understand the why behind your behaviour you can make positive changes that last. You are human, so the path to habits & consistency that serve you is never a straight line but knowing the science means you can re-group, re-plan and re-start... but each time you start you are building that consistency back up and ingraining that habit even further!
- The Two Minute Rounds: The goal of this course is not primarily a fitness goal. It's an identity goal. It relies on building your identity as the kind of person who shows up to move. That is where the two minute rounds come in. Habits & Consistency helps you build the habit of showing up to move consistently. We focus on the process. We focus on getting you there every time. There is a reason they say showing up is the hardest part!
- The Five Workouts: These are the accessory piece. Once you've turned up it's up to you what happens next. The Two Minute Rounds get you to turn up and move. You've succeeded! Once you are there if you want some extra then that's where the Five Workouts come in. Five themes, all approximately 20 minutes. You pick the one which best suits you that day.
That sounds amazing! But what if you struggle even then?
At the beginning of the course you get a scheduling call with Seonaidh. She'll help you work through the big barriers that come to mind. You'll get personalised support to plan your Two Minute Rounds, and instant access to ask any technical questions!
You are not in this alone, we have a Facebook Group which you are encouraged to join. Being part of a community makes big changes feel more achievable. Fitness & Mindset - Cherry Tree Training is a community of people just like you. Join in, say hello & ask all the questions in the world!
Get started now!
Want to know more about Habits & Consistency?
Book a call with Seonaidh to find out more, ask questions and make sure you get the support you need in your fitness journey!
Seonaidh's relationship with fitness didn't get off to the best start.
At school she would rather sit on the side-lines with a punishment exercise than join physical education classes. Seonaidh wouldn't run for the bus, and she didn't trust (or like) her body.
Discovering horse riding and pole dancing let her find new, fun ways to move, but her relationship with fitness wasn’t all plain sailing from there.
To progress her aerial skills and improve her riding she needed to condition. She needed to train away from the yard and the studio, but the gym wasn’t a place that inspired her. She began working on her fitness at home, but wanted to know more.
When she arrived at her personal training course she had barely spent any time in the gym, and still felt nervous about going to the squat rack. Her flexibility and strength had improved, but she still struggled with injuries and a lack of options in her home-based training. Training alongside a marathon runner was entirely out of her comfort zone but she pushed through and passed with flying colours.
Seonaidh adapted to gym life, but returned to her home training routes. She has since expanded and explored her equipment free training repertoire. She is an equipment free specialist working on pain relief, confidence building and performance entirely outside the gym environment! She holds her L3 PT, Mobility Coach, Flexibility Instructor and Pole Fitness Qualifications, and she is an NLP practitioner supporting her clients mindset journey.
Alongside supporting clients with fitness and mindset goals, Seonaidh has a career in conservation. She holds bat licences in England and has worked on river restoration and wetland creation projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make those dreams a reality by tweaking your habits.