Four weeks to a stronger, more coordinated core.
- Do you dislike the gym or struggle to find the time?
- Do you wish you had a stronger, more reliable core?
- Do you struggle to make time for yourself?
- Not sure how to reach your fitness goals?
If this sounds like you then Core Essentials was made with you in mind. No matter what you do in your day to day life you need a core that supports you 24/7. You need a flexible training plan that fits with your schedule.. and ideally is completely portable and equipment free.
If you have a desk job, don't have (or want) a gym membership, don't prioritise your training above all else... then you are just like me! I am the imperfect PT, but I get my training in and I love what my body is capable of! If you want to enjoy your body, feel strong and pain free then keep reading...
When you think core, do you think crunches? Core Essentials is here to change that. Core Essentials is a core workout programme that is 100% crunch and sit up free. That's right - equipment free, sit up free, but seriously effective.
How does Core Essentials work?
How does a 4 week course transform your core? By using effective, specific exercises that you can keep doing anywhere you are.
The course has three parts:
- The Theory: Understanding your body reassures you that you're looking after it the best way you can. The exercises you will cover work a range of muscles, by the end of the course you will understand the why and the how behind each of the exercises and flows in Core Essentials - and when it comes to training knowledge is power!
- Scheduling Call: Not sure how you are going to fit everything in? No problem. Before you start the workouts you'll book in a call with Seonaidh who will talk you through when and how to get the most out of the workouts. You will have instant messaging contact with Seonaidh for the whole course so you can get your questions asked and answered in real time!
- The Workouts: Each week you get 3 workouts that take you through the nuances of Technique, Turns, Twists & Testing your core. The workouts gradually increase in difficulty, but you always have the option to repeat a week. Not sure you've nailed week 2? Do it again before moving on. You have lifetime access to the course so make it your own!
That all sounds amazing - But what if you struggle?
You are not in this alone, we have a Facebook Group which you are welcome to join for real time support from Seonaidh and the Cherry Tree Community!
Click here and you can join before your course begins!
Sign up before Sunday the 13th of October and you will get an hour of 1-2-1 personal training at no extra cost!
Get started now!
StartProgress Tracking (Quick Form)
StartCore Anatomy (07:42)
StartPosterior Pelvic Tilt (04:53)
StartPerfect Planks (04:01)
StartPerfect Planks: Progressions (06:20)
StartLunges with a Twist (02:15)
StartHollow Holds (01:56)
StartAccountability Call Booking
StartWhat happens next?
Still not 100% sure what to expect or not sure if Core Essentials is right for you?
Chat to Seonaidh direct using the form below. No questions are off limits and Seonaidh will help you find your best next steps - even if that isn't this course!
Get started now!
Seonaidh's relationship with fitness didn't get off to the best start.
At school she would rather sit on the side-lines with a punishment exercise than join physical education classes. Seonaidh wouldn't run for the bus, and she didn't trust (or like) her body.
Discovering horse riding and pole dancing let her find new, fun ways to move, but her relationship with fitness wasn’t all plain sailing from there.
To progress her aerial skills and improve her riding she needed to condition. She needed to train away from the yard and the studio, but the gym wasn’t a place that inspired her. She began working on her fitness at home, but wanted to know more.
When she arrived at her personal training course she had barely spent any time in the gym, and still felt nervous about going to the squat rack. Her flexibility and strength had improved, but she still struggled with injuries and a lack of options in her home-based training. Training alongside a marathon runner was entirely out of her comfort zone but she pushed through and passed with flying colours.
Seonaidh adapted to gym life, but returned to her home training routes. She has since expanded and explored her equipment free training repertoire. She is an equipment free specialist working on pain relief, confidence building and performance entirely outside the gym environment! She holds her L3 PT, Mobility Coach, Flexibility Instructor and Pole Fitness Qualifications, and she is an NLP practitioner supporting her clients mindset journey.
Alongside supporting clients with fitness and mindset goals, Seonaidh has a career in conservation. She holds bat licences in England and has worked on river restoration and wetland creation projects.